Leadercast Live is the world’s largest one-day leadership event, broadcast live from Atlanta. For the 6th year, Jacksonville is among hundreds of host sites around world. Lifework First Coast and the PARC Foundation are co-hosting Leadercast Live in Jacksonville.
Attend Leadercast Live in Jacksonville
Friday, May 10, 2019 | 8 am – 4 pm | The Conference Center at Florida Blue
4800 Deerwood Campus Pkwy, Jacksonville, FL 32246
Admission includes continental breakfast and lunch
Everyone’s a Leader! Leadercast Live 2019 Jacksonville is for...
Entry-Level Employees • Educators • Government Employees • Middle Managers • Students • Public Service Professionals • Senior Executives • Healthcare Providers • Nonprofit Professionals • CEOs & Presidents • Sports & Fitness Enthusiasts • Military Personnel • Owners & Founders • Legal & Financial Experts • Human Resource Managers • Entrepreneurs • Hospitality Professionals • Food & Nutrition Advocates • Consultants & Coaches • Creatives • Manufacturing Professionals • Freelancers & Contractors • Technology Professionals • Athletes & Coaches • Salespeople • Customer Service Reps • Pastors & Church Staff • You and Your Team
- Assembles a lineup of globally respected leadership experts to one stage for one day, giving you instant access to many leadership perspectives and practical guidance all in one place.
- Offers you the opportunity to network with local leaders from all backgrounds and industries, dive into the most relevant leadership issues of the day and engage with one another to share solutions.
- Provides the knowledge, tools and resources we all need to be better leaders… leaders worth following!
Leading Healthy Teams
This year’s Leadercast Live event is focused on Leading Healthy Teams. Is your team made up of co-workers, employees, volunteers, neighbors, or your family? The best leaders know a team becomes more successful with care, attention and opportunities for development. You can recognize a healthy team when collaboration is effective and individuals are fulfilled and engaged. Leading Healthy Teams explores what it takes for your team to function at its highest and healthiest.
Read more about the speakers for Leadercast Live 2019
After Leadercast Live, you can expect to gain
- Empowerment to lead with renewed confidence
- Understanding of what it means to lead a healthy team
- Tools, resources and insights you can add to your leadership toolbox
- Relationships with local leaders and leadership advocates
- Continuing education credits applicable to HRCI and SHRM